6 reasons why you should sign up:
- Exchange knowledge and best food safety practices
- Discover the latest updates on the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Explore, discuss and debate food safety risks and challenges
- Network with over 800 food safety experts from around the world
- Do business in our networking area
- Enjoy The Consumer Goods Forum Excellence - Nearly 60 years of working in the food business provides a wealth of experience that cannot be rivaled. The Forum offers the highest level of program content, service and professionalism.
Who attends the GFSC?
Over 800 food safety professionals from more than 60 countries are expected to join us in Berlin- retailers, manufacturers, producers, food service operators, food safety service providers, academics, certification and accreditation bodies, government officials, public authorities and international organizations.
Since this event was created in 2001, over 2000 senior food safety specialists from over 60 countries have met at this event, with over 60% of participants coming back on a regular basis.
- CEOs, Executive and Managing Directors
- Retailers and Suppliers
- Food Safety, Technical & Quality Directors
- Accreditation/Certification/Inspection Bodies
- Corporate Affairs & PR Directors and Managers
- Procurement & Supply Chain Directors and Managers
- Government Food Safety Officials
- Equipment providers and packaging manufacturers...
… And everyone else who is passionate about advancing food safety!